A few tips for shopping at the Next Size Up Kids Sale:
- Admission is FREE!
- All sales are final (no returns, no exchanges, no refunds)
- We gladly accept the following forms of payment: Cash and credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover & AMEX)
- BEGINNING JUNE 1, 2016 WE WILL NO LONGER ACCEPT CHECKS AS A FORM OF PAYMENT. We apologize if this creates an inconvenience to our shoppers.
- Fitting rooms are not available during the sale event. If you’d like to try on a maternity item, please see a NSU volunteer & we’d be happy to help you out!
- Children are welcome at any of our sales events. Safety is our top priority and our sales are busy. Please keep your children close to you at all times. If your child opens an item, you will be responsible for purchasing it.
- While there are a limited amount of large shopping bags for your convenience at each sale, you are also welcome to bring a laundry basket, bag, wagon, or stroller to free your arms while shopping.