No time to tag? No problem!
Utilize our Drop & Go Tagging Service! You can still participate in our premier sale events, make top dollar for your children’s outgrown clothing, toys & equipment – all while doing (almost) nothing!
How it works:
- Notify us at least 3 weeks before our sale event that you would like to use the Drop & Go Tagging Service*
- Fill out the request form below
- Provide us with clean items (clothing should be hung on child sized hangers, sorted by gender and by size)
- We take care of the rest!!
Things to know about the Drop & Go Service:
- We price, tag and drop-off your items at the sale for you!
- You will receive 50% commission on your items that sell! If you volunteer just one 4-hour shift during the sale event, your commission increases to 55%!
- There is a $10 Consignor Fee that applies to both traditional consignors and our consignors who utilize the Drop & Go Tagging Service. This fee be deducted from your consignor check after the sale. (If you choose to volunteer during a 4-hour shift, your consignor fee drops to $5. Our 8- and 12-hour volunteer shifts has the consignor fee waived)
- There is a $5 supply fee that applies to each 100 items in the Drop & Go Tagging Service. This covers all tagging supplies. The supply fee will be deducted from your consignor check after the sale.
- You decide whether you’d like to pick up your items after the sale or have them donated to local families in need.
- When the Drop & Go Service is done with your items, you will receive an email letting you know we’re done and you can login to your consignor homepage to check out the items that have been uploaded.
- You will still receive a pass for our exclusive pre-sale + 1 guest. You will be able to shop at 6PM on Friday, September 15, 2017. If you volunteer, you’ll get to shop earlier! Your pre-sale pass will be given to you at drop off.
*The deadline to sign up for the Drop & Go Tagging Service is Friday, February 16, 2018.
Ready to sign up?
Register for a consignor account here if you haven’t already then fill out the form below: