Welcome consignors! We are excited to have you join us at our next event!
You’ll need to get registered in order to begin, but first:
- Our consignors earn 70% commission on their sold items! There are opportunities to earn a higher percentage such as, volunteering and/or referring your friends!
- We charge a small $10 fee to each consignor to help us cover the costs of holding our sale event. Get your fee reduced or pay no fee at all by volunteering! To learn more about how we use our consignor fees, click here.
- Your consignor checks will be mailed out within ten (10) business days of the last day of the sale. We will deduct the consignor fee at that time. If you choose to participate in our Drop & Go Tagging Service, your supply fee(s) will be deducted as well.
Ready to register?
Follow the step-by-step registration tutorial below!
Before you head over to the registration page, please choose a 4-digit number to be your consignor number, preferably the last 4 digits of your phone number. Once you register, this consignor number will remain the same for each sale.
After you register you will receive a confirmation email from us and then you’ll be ready to start preparing your items.
- After you complete the consignor registration, sign up to be a volunteer and earn more money and shop before the public!
- Choose the clothing and items that you want to sell and then check our safety page and our what we accept page to make sure that your items are acceptable and safe to be sold.
- We’ve included merchandise preparation and clothing preparation pages to help you prepare your items.
- Decide on prices for your items. A good general rule is to price items 1/4 – 1/3 of the retail price. You can also use our pricing guideline to help you determine prices for your items.
- Make and print tags for your items using our free barcode system. Our tagging instructions page will guide you through this process. The database will close for our spring event on Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 9PM. After this time you will not be able to input new tags, but you can still print tags after this time.
- Select a drop-off appointment by clicking on the consignor homepage, then click on ‘Select a Drop-off Appointment.’ Please sign up for a 15 minute slot per every 100 items you have.
- Drop off your items as described on our drop-off/pick-up schedule page.
- Pick up your items after the sale, unless you choose to have them donated, then you are done! Please pick up your items during the times listed on our drop-off/pick-up schedule page.
- Your check will be mailed to you within ten (10) business days after the last day of the sale!