Safety is one of our highest priorities at Next Size Up.
Please help us keep our standard of safety by checking the product recall lists when preparing your merchandise and before you bring your items to our sale. Each consignor is responsible for making sure their items meet required safety standards. Selling recalled items is prohibited.
For the safety of all customers and their children, we CANNOT accept the following items at our sale:
- Drop-side cribs or any Cribs that have been recalled
- Infant walkers that have a base less than 36 inches wide
- Mattresses that do not have a Part 1633 Compliance label
- Any car seats
To help you determine if an item does or does not meet our safety standards, please refer to any of the following websites:
- United States Consumer Product Safety Commission – www.cpsc.gov
- United States Government Recalls (online resource) – www.recalls.gov
- Toy Industry Association Inc. – www.toyinfo.org
- Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association – www.jpma.org
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration – www.ghtsa.gov