Dropping off your items for the sale:
We value your time, so to help cut down on the wait time during drop-off, please make a drop-off appointment by clicking on the ‘Consignor Drop Off’, then click on ‘Select a Drop-off Appointment’ in your consignor homepage. Please sign up for a 15 minute slot per every 100 items you have.
Drop-off dates and times:
- Thursday, September 14, 2017: 9AM – 9PM
- Friday, September 15, 2017: 9AM – 1PM
- When bringing items for drop-off, please make sure they meet our requirements for tagging and have them presorted by gender and size. Also, please sort out any off-season clothing items before dropping off your in-season items.
- Each item will be inspected to ensure quality and safety. Please do not bring any clothing items that have stains, holes, foul odors (including smoke), and missing buttons/zippers, as we will not accept these items. Toys and equipment should be clean and in working condition, including having working batteries. Items that do not have working batteries will not be accepted. Batteries will be available at drop-off for $1 for your convenience. If we need to change the batteries in your item at any point during the sale event, $1/battery will be deducted from your consignor check. We reserve the right not to accept items that we feel do not meet our quality and safety standards.
- Items requiring set up, such as a PackNPlay, strollers, cribs, etc, need to be done so during your drop-off appointment. Please allow enough time for this. In addition, consider setting up your items at home prior to drop-off to ensure all the pieces are included and the item is clean.
- Pre-sale passes will be given at your drop-off appointment.
Pick-up date and time:
- Tuesday, September 19, 2017 from 7PM – 9PM
Please make arrangements to have your items picked up during these 2 hours. We will be unable to keep or store items after 9PM. Any items not picked up by 9PM will be donated to help local families in need.